- Raju Mansukhlal Shah (McLean, VA)
- Raju Shah, born in Baltimore, MD to Niru & Late Manu G. Shah, currently resides in McLean, VA with his wife Monica, 2 children – Jainam & Devika, and his mother Niru. He was YJA Co-Chair from 1996-1998, and executed the 3rd YJA Convention. He has a BS In Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, and a BA in Economics & Mathematics from Yale University, and an MS in Telecommunications Engineering from GWU. While residing in the UK from 2001-2006, Raju was a member of the OAUK EC from 2005-2006, and part of the Pratishtha planning team. He was also a member of the OAUK Team to the Oshwal Olympics in Kenya in 2005, and an active member of the Young Jains of the UK and planned the 2002 Retreat. Now active in the local Jain and Gujarati Samajs, Raju wants the Oshwal community to not only remember its roots, but also extend its branches.
- Vice President
- Rajesh H Shah (Lexington, MA)
- Rajesh Shah, born in Leominster, MA to Hemendra and Madhu Shah, currently lives in Lexington, MA. Rajesh is married to Paulomi Gudka, from Toronto, and has two boys – Devyum and Roshan. Rajesh previously served on the HVOA board and helped organize the retreat in Maine in 2014. He also served on the executive board for Young Jain Professionals where he helped with organizing retreats in Montreal and San Diego, along with planning regional get togethers throughout the US. Rajesh graduated from NC State with a Degree in Textile Science and Business Management.
- Ketan Dedhiya (Jamesburg, New Jersey)
- Third time serving the HVO-NA community as a board member and looking forward to interact and serve the community. He lives in Jamesburg, NJ with his wife Pallavi Haria and kids Chiraayu and Sarasi. He works in IT field for NBA.
- Jayanti Galaiya (Long Valley, NJ)
- I grew up in India, have a Bachelor of Engineering in Instrumentation and Control, a Masters in Electrical Engineering. Married to Vijya Shah, currently we reside in Long Valley, NJ. Have two children Dr. Deepa and Chiraag. Both of them are independently well settled. I have been involved and volunteering from my high school days. Oshwal is near and dear to me. I immigrated to the USA in the spring of 1983.
I have been involved with conception and founding member of the HVO of America in 1986. Compiled the data of oshwals in USA from 1994 to 1996 and published the first HVO of America directory in 1996 with help from like minded oshwals. Formed and registered HVO of America as a formal 501(c)3 non profit organization in 2006. Also involved with Jain Center of NJ and Siddhchalam. Was Trustee of Siddhachalam for 14 years.
I have held almost all of the positions on the HVO board over the years. Have been a proponent and supporter of many of the activities we undertake.
I am honored to be serving the community on the 2021-23 board