Election for the executive committee was held during the Northeast Area Thanksgiving Gathering on Saturday, November 28, 2009, in South Plainfield, New Jersey. Presently, we have six committee members and we need odd number members for majority voting. Assistant treasurer position was eliminated to make a five member committee. Several nominations for various positions were received and executive committee was elected. There was no nomination for assistant secretary position so it was kept open to fill from other areas. After discussing with one person, this position was filled. We wish our incoming committee all the best and a great success. We ask you all to support and help them to make us more visible in the Oshwal-world.
Executive committee is as follows:
- President: Chandulal Shah, Springfield, NJ
- Vice President: Smita Shah, Lemont, IL
- Secretary: Jayanti Galaiya, Long Valley, NJ
- Treasurer: Nimish Vora, Princeton, NJ
- Assistant Secretary: Dr. Alpa Shah, Plano, TX
The following positions are non-elected and these are filled by the board from volunteers, when a member wants to hand over the work. Current members will continue to hold their positions.
- Web-Master: Ketan Dodhia, Jersey City, NJ
- Assistant Web-Master: Nikesh Shah, Danbury, CT
- Directory Administrator: Satish Shah, Plano, TX
Keshav Shah – President, Yr. 2008-2009
Halari Visa Oshwals of America