Covid-19 has impacted each and every one of us. For some it has brought about more time to connect with loved ones and engage in new found hobbies, but for others it has brought sadness, loss and confusion. Many of us will have faced extreme and challenging working environments. No matter the impact, each one of us has a story. We would like you to share your stories.
For the writer this is an opportunity to record experiences and feelings to ensure they do not get lost in history. For the reader the stories will bring these moments to life and we hope will inspire and motivate our community, both now and in the future, when they learn about our lives during these unprecedented times.
As many of your stories as possible will be published into a book and made available to the Oshwal community. All entries will be entered into a raffle draw, with 10 participants winning £100 gift vouchers.
- All ages are encouraged to participate, from grandparents to grandchildren.
- Stories in Gujarati are welcome.
- Hand written stories will be accepted.
- If you wish to remain anonymous, please let us know with your submission.
- Suggested length of 500 to 2,000 words.
- You can include photos to tell your story.
How to submit:
Please submit your stories by 31st October 2020, including your full name and contact number;
Post: DVS House, 4 Spring Villa Road, Edgware, Middlesex HA8 7EB
All gift and publication costs will be sponsored by DVS Foundation. www.dvsproperty.com/foundation